Today I want to recommend a superb thingy for firefox users- Firefox Universal Uploader. If you often upload videos or images to sites like youtube, flickr or facebook, this addon can smoothen the whole uploading process. Currently, the plugin supports following sites:
The functions are quite comprehensive. Key features include:
- Firefox Universal Uploader can show the local folders and remote folders which enables you to upload files by single click;
- Ability to upload any number of files at a time;
- Upload files to multiple Web sites using a single interface (using only one extension);
- Ability to add multiple accounts and upload files to each account independently.
- There are also site specific features, such as managing tags for flickr images.
- On top of the user-friendly interface, there is also a process bar which lets you track the uploading status.
For download, go to this address: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4724
Until next time.
[tags]software, firefox, plugin, web2 [/tags]